Kislinger’s interest in the historical roots of pop music led him to visit Graceland and to write an article for the Los Angeles Times to celebrate what would have been Elvis Presley’s 70th birthday.
Kislinger’s also an avid traveler and historian. Commonweal Magazine published his article “Assisi 1943” after his visit to Assisi where he interviewed Graziella Viterbi who along with her family and 200 other Jews was hidden from the Nazis by the Bishop of Assisi. It’s also available on Amazon.com as a pdf.
- March 13, 2014 @ 17:20:19 [Current Revision] by admin
- March 13, 2014 @ 16:56:13 by admin
- March 13, 2014 @ 16:55:49 [Autosave] by admin
- March 11, 2014 @ 17:52:24 by admin
- March 4, 2014 @ 20:50:36 by admin
- March 4, 2014 @ 20:08:37 by admin
Comments are closed.